floating ball, soft seated
Chemoball-CI - Flanged Ball Valves for Application in chemical industry
Highest quality for chemical industry.
Ball valves Chemoball-CI, the technical advancement for the RK-Chemoball series, offers highest technology and newest materials.
- Approvals acc. to virtually regulations
- Wide field of applications
- Temperature range from -10°C up to +225°C
- Clearance volume minimized
- Top flange DIN EN ISO 5211
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
- Wide range of sealing materials:
KFM, KFGN (nitrogenium sintered), KFCM (for steam application)
- Locking device for hand lever
- Stem extension
- Stem extension with safety stuffing box
- Heating jacket
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 60,000 cycles -10°C up to +225°C
- Classification acc. to SIL 2
- Type-test approval mark No. TÜV.A.318-15
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.