Allow pressure and keep tight for the environment
Technical solution for ecological challenges - sustainability in process technology.
One of the most important functions of industrial valves in process technology is the tightness to the outside in order to protect people and the environment against dangerous influences. Active environmental protection begins here. Responsible and future-oriented solutions are characterized by the highest degree of tightness and ecological sustainability.
In order to meet the highest requirements for tightness to the outside, the dynamic sealing of the stem by means of a metallic bellows and a downstream safety stuffing box is ideally suited.
In the ball valve type INTEC K200-S-STD-EC a metallic bellows seal the stem to the outside. Due to the torsion-proof, multi-walled bellows and a downstream safety stuffing box, the stem seal is permanently technically tight. The leakage rate to the outside is at least 10-6 [mbar ∙ l/s]. This makes the ball valve particularly suitable for toxic, aggressive and fugitive media.
- Reliable permanent tight and safe sealing to atmosphere.
- Fulfils the highest tightness requirements with min. 10-6 [mbar ∙ l/s].
- TA-Luft and emission conformity according to VDI 2440 / ISO 15848.
- Worldwide unique design.
- Although a 90° movement is performed for actuation, the bellows only performs an axial movement.
Highest tightness and ecological sustainability combined in the future-oriented solution!
- Marcel Gossmann, Business Development Manager / Management Assistent
+49 6126 950 - 268 email@example.com