INTEC K500 - Tank bottom ball valves
Tank bottom ball valve of the modular INTEC system technology!
The stem is angularly placed and thus a marsh free installation and trouble free automation is possible.
- Equipped with all advantages of the series INTEC K200
- Individual connections on request
- Clearance volume minimized
- Marsh free installation
- Trouble free automation
- Metal seated up to +400°C
- Heating jacket
- Flushing connections
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440, 100,000 cycles -40°C up to +220°C
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.