KLINGER PISTON VALVES KVN
The original, tried and tested a million times over.
Due to constant technical product improvement, KLINGER is the leading manufacturer of piston valves. Different types of connections (flange, threaded, butt and socket weld ends) and piston valves produced according to DIN and ANSI standards complete the wide product range of KLINGER's industrial valves.
- Reliably tight in the bore and to atmosphere in accordance with EN 12266-1 – leakage rate A
- Suitable for steam condensate-alternating operation as well as temperature shock operations
- High durability (operating cycles)
- Sensitive to sedimentations and vibrations
- Self cleaning due to construction design
- No erosion on sealing surface
- Revisable without requiring removal from pipe system
- Actuators (electro mechanical, pneumatic)
- Regulating piston valve DN15 - DN50 with regulation piston
- Regulating piston valve DN65 - DN200 with regulation lantern bush
Certificates and Approvals
- Fire-Safe tested
- Type-test approval acc. to VdTÜV 1065
- Release for oxygen service
- Successfully emission tested acc. to the requirements of TA-LUFT
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pt diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.