INTEC K210-FS | for use in the low-pressure range
Everything from a single source - Successful project business in equipping a catalytic world-scale hydrogenation plant (part 3).
At operating conditions between 0.25 bar and 25 bar and a pipeline diameter of 100 mm, the flanged ball valve INTEC K210-FS in nominal size DN100 and pressure rating PN40 is used to handle liquid untreated hexamethylene diamine (HMD) and adiponitrile (low pressure).
INTEC K210-FS is a trunnion-mounted design with spring-loaded seat rings on both sides, which was selected by the customer based on the process parameters. The spring-loaded seats seal in low- or high-pressure situations, such as when transferring adiponitrile into the process. To comply with environmental standards, the ball valve respectively stem seal is certified to ISO 15848-1 (formerly VDI 2440 German clean air act). The valve is actuated by means of a single-acting pneumatic rotary actuator.
INTEC K210 - two-piece flanged ball valve
Proven design with perfect technical functionality. The ball valves are available in various material combinations and with different features.
- soft seated, wide range of KLINGER sealing materials
- trunnion mounted ball, both sides spring loaded seat rings
- reliable sealing at both low- and high-pressure situations
- top flange DIN EN ISO 5211, best suited for automation
- approvals acc. to virtually regulations
- wide range of special materials and accessories
- best experiences in the chemical industry are made