threaded pin/screwed connection,
with vent bore
INTEC K600 - Pressure Gauge Ball Valves
No compromise for your kettle pressure!
Stainless steel ball valves for pressure gauges and measurements lines. The different variations of your connection like flanges acc. to EN 1092, outside thread acc. to DIN 16288, pressure gauge connection acc. to DIN 16284 or female and male thread variations are available. The minimised dimensions and the safety regarding the pressure relief of the gauge are the absolutely advantages for this product. Available with vent bore, without vent bore, with test connection port or with expansion tube. Certified acc. to German Clean air act VDI 2440!
- Different variations of connections
- Minimised dimensions
- Safety regarding the pressure relief of the gauge
- Available with vent bore, without vent bore, with test connection port or with expansion tube
- Hand lever extension
- Block unit - padlock unit
- Special materials like Duplex, Super Duplex, Hastelloy B2/C4/C276, Titanium, Zirconium, Monell, Nickel etc.
Certificates and Approvals
- Certified acc. to German clean air act VDI 2440
- ATEX 2014/34/EU
The specified pressure and temperature values showing the maximum range for orientation only. For the necessary design please note the pT diagram in the respective data sheet. Main criterion of the material code is the basic material of body and cap. The performance and service life of KLINGER valves depend to a large extent on proper storage and fitting - factors beyond the manufacture’s control. We can, however, vouch for the excellent quality of our products. With this in mind, please also take note of our operating instructions.